10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get to know the Latvian towns of Sigulda and Cēsis on this full-day private tour. With a dedicated guide for just you and your party, enjoy personalized attention and a flexible itinerary while learning about the local culture and tasting traditional Latvian cuisine. Stop at a local winery to try the vintages, visit local castles, and snap photos of the scenery in Gauja National Park. Hotel pickup and drop-off in Riga included.
- Explore Sigulda and Cēsis in single tour, all transportation included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Sample traditional Latvian cuisine
- Dedicated guide for just you and your party
- Round-trip private transportation is efficient and makes the most of your vacation time
Saved to wishlist!
Driver and transportation with comfortable vehicle
Local, professional and friendly guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Visit to winery
Food and additional drinks
Entrance tickets (approx. $14 USD/12 EUR per person)
Cable tram ride ($8.25 USD/7 EUR per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from their hotels or apartments, but we can also meet you in any other location.
- Riga Airport, Riga Latvia
- Riga Port
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that cable tram is not operating in winter season and in bad weather conditions
- Please advise your preferred departure time and pick-up address at the time of booking, or contact us by email with this information not less than 24 hours before the departure
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raami Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Culinary, Historic and Wine Tour to Sigulda and Cesis?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Culinary, Historic and Wine Tour to Sigulda and Cesis?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Culinary, Historic and Wine Tour to Sigulda and Cesis?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsUnderground Tours Walking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRigaShore Excursions - VilniusFood Tours - VilniusBus Tours - VilniusWine Tastings - VilniusUnderground Tours - VilniusWalking Tours - VilniusPorts of Call Tours - VilniusHistorical Tours - VilniusFull-day Tours - VilniusShore Excursions - TallinnFood Tours - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnWine Tastings - TallinnUnderground Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnFull-day Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - KaliningradFood Tours - KaliningradBus Tours - KaliningradWine Tastings - KaliningradUnderground Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - KaliningradPorts of Call Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradFull-day Tours - KaliningradCategory