Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour walking tour of Riga Old Town, led by a local guide
- Learn about Riga’s rich medieval history as you stroll the cobbled streets and squares
- See top Old Riga attractions such as the House of the Blackheads, Powder Tower and Riga Castle
- Head inside St Peter’s Church and the Dome Cathedral, two iconic landmarks
- Walk through the 17th-century Swedish Gate, the only remaining original gate into Old Riga
- Great introduction to Riga Old Town for first-time visitors and families
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting for you by the monument to Latvian riflemen.Please see the map - it has exact starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EASY TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff