4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
This 28-mile (45 kilometer) ride from Richmond to the Berkeley Plantation flies by thanks to an electric bike assist and an entertaining guide. Ride through the Virginia countryside with ease on the car-free Virginia Capital Trail, and then tour the historical Berkeley Plantation when you arrive for a chance to learn about early life in Virginia.
- Berkeley Plantation tour from Richmond
- Ride an electric bike to the plantation and see the countryside
- Learn about the area’s history from your guide as you go
- Boxed lunch included to refuel
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transportation back to the starting point
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointSegway of Richmond Store Front
Return Details1301 E Cary St,
Richmond, VA 23219
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- OPERATED BY RVA Downtowner
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 44496P3