30 minutes (Approx.)
Prebook your admission to save time while in Rhodes with this ticket to the family-friendly Throne of Helios in Rhodes Town. Then, visit the state-of-the-art 9D theater for an immersive retelling of Rhodes’ history told via a 3D screen and effects such as sound, motion, rain, and wind. Your experience then ends with an action-packed multi-dimensional chariot-race experience through the streets of ancient Rhodes with a cast of Greek gods.
- Hi-tech journey through Rhodes’ history at Throne of Helios in Rhodes Town
- Book ahead to secure your ticket for your preferred day
- Immersive movie tells Rhodes’ story with motion seats, rain, wind, and more
- Includes multi-dimensional Greek-god chariot race movie, plus 3D glasses
Saved to wishlist!
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
With your voucher you can select one screening between 12:00 AM and 07:00 PM
Screenings start every 30 minutes
From the 4/11 till 30/04 screenings are available ONLY at 18.00 every Friday, Saturday & Synday!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
10, 25is Martiou 2, Rodos 851 00, Greece
7/1/2021 - 10/30/2022
|Monday - Saturday:||12:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Έκπτωση για το ενυδρείο.
- Είσοδος σε εμβολιασμένους ή θεραπευμένους από Covid με πιστοποιητικό και ανεμβολίαστους με PCR test 48 ωρών.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY THRONE OF HELIOS (9D CINEMA)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Throne of Helios: the History of Rhodes 9D Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Throne of Helios: the History of Rhodes 9D Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Throne of Helios: the History of Rhodes 9D Experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Throne of Helios: the History of Rhodes 9D Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 100462P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Throne of Helios: the History of Rhodes 9D Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRhodesFun & Games - DodecaneseFun & Games - MarmarisFun & Games - SarigermeCategory
Nisyros Volcano (Nisiros)Throne of HeliosSymi IslandRhodes Wine CountryArchaeological Museum of RhodesAquarium of RhodesFilerimos HillWaterpark RhodesAnthony Quinn BayBee MuseumAncient KamirosKritinia CastleAfandou BeachTsambika BeachKahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish MuseumPalace of the Grand Master of the Knights of RhodesProfitis IliasSeven Springs (Epta Piges)Mandraki Harbour