- Set sail on an affordable, full-day cruise to beautiful Symi Island
- Enjoy free time for exploring, relaxing, swimming or shopping
- Visit the historic St. Michael Panormitis monastery
- Save time with convenient hotel pickup and drop off in Ialyssos and Ixia
Departure & Return
Our representative will meet you in Mandraki Port (Elefterias Avenue) in front of the NIKOLAOS X Ferry Boat from 08:00-08:45 am. We will be holding a red sign with Manos Going Logo.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 08:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 350 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manos Going
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized