- Sea kayaking trip along Rhodes’ east coast, including return hotel transfers
- Guide for navigation and safety: lets you focus on the scenery and paddling
- Cross Anthony Quinn Bay, enjoy a beach picnic, and snorkel and swim
- No experience needed, with picnic, plus kayaking and snorkel gear included
Departure & Return
Kathara Beach, Faliraki area, next to Paradise Tavern
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Each guest shall not weight more than 100 kg max & no taller than 1.95 according to the sea kayaks manufacturer and the safety of each participant
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trekking Hellas Rhodes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Rhodes Sea Kayaking Tour.