Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
A) RHODES CRUISE PORT: We'll meet you at the dockside, just out of your ship with a sign on the vehicle showing your name. Usually beside the tour buses of your cruise line. We are licensed to get into the dockside. Rhodes is a dock port (All passengers disembark right at the pier, no tender boats or cable cars) so it’s easy to disembark.
B) HOTEL: We pickup from any hotel in Rhodes Town (our headquarters). On the East Coast of the island we pickup till Kolymbia (25km / 15 miles from Rhodes Town). On the West Coast of the island till the Airport (14km / 8,6 miles from Rhodes Town). For other parts of the island we provide transportation with additional fee. We'll meet you at your Hotel (just out of the lobby) with a sign on the vehicle showing your name.
C) RHODES DIAGORAS AIRPORT: We will meet you at the airport gate, with a sign showing your name
- Diagoras Airport, Greece
- Rhodes Cruise Port
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rhodes Shore Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by RHODES BEST INTRODUCTION - FOR FIRST TIME VISITORS - HALF DAY - Up to 4 People .
- "All in all, this was GREAT excursion, the best way to see Rhodes if you only have a few hours/a day." See review