7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day exploring Rhodes’ highlights without transport hassles and including commentary from a tour guide on this private tour. After hotel, port, or airport pickup; settle inside a Mercedes minibus and hit Rhodes Old Town for a guided walk. From there, explore the island’s east coast, with guided tours of Lindos and its Acropolis; a pottery demonstration, plus stops for lunch (own cost) and at the Charaki Beach.
- Discover the best of old Rhodes Town and east coast on a private day trip
- No transport to plan: visit multiple sites with ease and a guide’s insight
- Explore Rhodes Old Town and Acropolis; Lindos, Pottery Demo, and more
- Comfortable door-to-door transport from hotels or cruise port or airport
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Licensed Tour Guide English-Speaking. Full Narrations & Guided Tours on Sites
Professional Experienced Driver English-Speaking
Mercedes Benz Luxury Minibus Air-Conditioned - High Safety Standards
Wireless Headsets for Guided Walking Tours & Bottled Water
Personalized Customer Service - Respect for your Freedom and Individuality
Back to the Ship on Time - (if you are a Cruise Ship Passenger)
1984 - 2022 Thirty-Eight Years of Quality Private Tours
Entrance fees - Acropolis of Lindos 12 Euros per person (Optional Visit)
Food - Drinks - Gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know the time you wish to start your tour
RHODES CRUISE PORT: We'll meet you at the dockside, just out of your ship with a sign on the vehicle showing your name. Usually beside the tour buses of your cruise line. We are licensed to get into the dockside. Rhodes is a dock port (All passengers disembark right at the pier, no tender boats or cable cars) so it’s easy to disembark.
HOTEL: We pickup from any hotel in Rhodes Town (our headquarters). On the East Coast of the island we pickup till Kolymbia (25km / 15 miles from Rhodes Town). On the West Coast of the island till the Airport (14km / 8,6 miles from Rhodes Town). For other parts of the island we provide transportation with additional fee.
RHODES DIAGORAS AIRPORT: We will meet you at the airport gate, with a sign showing your name
- Diagoras Airport, Greece
- Rhodes Cruise Port (Tourist Port)
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/3/2019 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rhodes Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best Of Lindos & Rhodes - Guided Private Tour - Full Day - Groups Up 19 People?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Best Of Lindos & Rhodes - Guided Private Tour - Full Day - Groups Up 19 People?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best Of Lindos & Rhodes - Guided Private Tour - Full Day - Groups Up 19 People?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best Of Lindos & Rhodes - Guided Private Tour - Full Day - Groups Up 19 People?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Best Of Lindos & Rhodes - Guided Private Tour - Full Day - Groups Up 19 People
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRhodesShore Excursions - DodecaneseBus Tours - DodecaneseAudio Guides - DodecanesePorts of Call Tours - DodecaneseFull-day Tours - DodecaneseShore Excursions - MarmarisBus Tours - MarmarisAudio Guides - MarmarisPorts of Call Tours - MarmarisFull-day Tours - MarmarisShore Excursions - SarigermeBus Tours - SarigermeAudio Guides - SarigermePorts of Call Tours - SarigermeFull-day Tours - SarigermeCategory
Rhodes Wine Country Tours & TicketsThrone of Helios Tours & TicketsProfitis Ilias Tours & TicketsNisyros Volcano (Nisiros) Tours & TicketsWaterpark Rhodes Tours & TicketsAfandou Beach Tours & TicketsAquarium of Rhodes Tours & TicketsKritinia Castle Tours & TicketsMandraki Harbour Tours & TicketsSeven Springs (Epta Piges) Tours & TicketsFilerimos Hill Tours & TicketsTsambika Beach Tours & TicketsSymi Island Tours & TicketsKahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum Tours & TicketsArchaeological Museum of Rhodes Tours & TicketsAnthony Quinn Bay Tours & TicketsAncient Kamiros Tours & TicketsPalace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes Tours & TicketsBee Museum Tours & Tickets