- Escape the daytime heat and travel in air-conditioned comfort
- Learn about Rhodes' history, culture, and food as you explore
- Stop for a lunch break at one of the highest villages on the island
- Discover quirky photo points at the church of Agios Nektarios
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Some areas of ancient sites may not be suitable for wheelchairs/pushchairs
- Some ancient sites required the certification of vaccination or the recovery from covid 19 certifacation .
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sigma Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Make certain you grab lunch with the group in Embona." See review