8 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
7 nights accommodation
Private Transportation (driver/guide, hotel pickup & drop off, air-conditioned vehicle)
Professional guides for the archaelogical sites are available upon request at an extra charge
Departure & Return
Departure PointRhodes, Rhodes, Dodecanese, South Aegean
Traveler pickup is offered
Evey day we pick you up from your hotel between 8am-9am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- May be operated by an english and french-lingual guide. In other languages upon request.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 28 people per booking
- Not recommended for persons with mobility limitations
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Recommended period: April – June & September - November. July and August are hot, so it is recommended to start hiking very early in the morning (subject to program adaptations for July and August).
- Sportswear, hiking boots (preferably), sunscreens, hats and a camera to keep the moments vivid! Do not forget your swim suit!
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RhodeTrip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hike around Rhodes in a 8 day tour! (Walking holidays)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hike around Rhodes in a 8 day tour! (Walking holidays)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hike around Rhodes in a 8 day tour! (Walking holidays)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hike around Rhodes in a 8 day tour! (Walking holidays)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hike around Rhodes in a 8 day tour! (Walking holidays)
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesRhodesHiking - DodecaneseHiking - MarmarisHiking - SarigermeCategory
Profitis IliasSymi IslandAfandou BeachNisyros Volcano (Nisiros)Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish MuseumThrone of HeliosKritinia CastleTsambika BeachAncient KamirosSeven Springs (Epta Piges)Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of RhodesRhodes Wine CountryArchaeological Museum of RhodesAquarium of RhodesMonolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)Bee MuseumWaterpark RhodesAnthony Quinn BayMandraki Harbour