- Snorkel, swim, and sail off Rhodes on a cruise day trip from Rhodes Town
- Swim and snorkel at bays difficult to visit in a day without a hire car
- See the fish and swim at Kalithea, Ladiko, and more, and have lunch on deck
- Limited to 10, with return Rhodes Town area hotel transfers for convenience
Departure & Return
Hotel pick up & drop off (for hotels located within 15kms from Rhodes city). For hotels located further, pick up is available upon request. If hotel pick up is not selected, departure location Mandraki Harbour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Operated by a guide in english
- A maximum of ten people per booking
- Not recommended for participants with mobilty limitation
- Cruise duration: ~7 hours
- A current valid passport is required on the day of the tour
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, swim suit and a camera to keep the moments vivid!
- Season: from 1st April to 31st October
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY RhodeTrip
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.