- See where the continental plates are drifting apart
- Snorkel under the watchful eye of a PADI-certified guide
- All equipment and wetsuits are provided
- Group tour limited to six participants to ensure personal service
Departure & Return
Park at “Thingvellir P5” & walk 400m back along the road until you reach a smaller car park with all the snorkel & dive vans. Please be there, ready to meet your guide 15 min before your tour is due to begin. Stick to main roads & dont take any short cuts to Silfra, especially in winter.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participants must know how to swim and be comfortable in water
- All participants must be able to communicate in English
- Bring a swimsuit and towel.
- Minimum age is 12 years, please reach out regarding younger participants & Participants over the age of 65 need to get a physicians approval
- Be at minimum 145cm (4’9) tall / maximum 200cm (6’7) tall, and be at minimum 45kg (99 lbs) / maximum 120kg (264 lbs)
- Don't wear glasses, instead bring contact lenses or your own prescription mask (if you have one)
- We recommend bringing warm clothes to wear after the snorkeling
- Please dress according to weather - no heals or jeans
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants will need to fill out a medical form before participating in the tour. Please contact local operator in order to request the form via email.
- All participants heights, weights and age must be provided to local operator. If you do not provide at time of booking, please contact supplier immediately after booking to provide this information
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Vikings
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Silfra Wetsuit Snorkeling - Meet on location | Free Photos.