10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Easily explore the South Shore of Iceland in a day on this guided, small-group tour in a luxury minibus. After pickup in Reykjavik, take in the unique Icelandic scenery as you travel to stops including the Skogafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls, Solheimajokull Glacier, black sand beaches, the village of Vik, and more.
- Explore the south shore in a day
- Small group for a more intimate experience
- Includes hassle-free, round-trip transportation
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Grandagarður 2, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Dress code, warm and outdoors
- A moderate amount of walking is involved at some sights, but most sights can be seen without having to walk far
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iceland Horizon
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Small Group South Shore Tour by Minibus?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Small Group South Shore Tour by Minibus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Small Group South Shore Tour by Minibus?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Small Group South Shore Tour by Minibus?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The bus was comfortable and it was easy to have conversations and learn abut the beautiful countryside." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Small Group South Shore Tour by Minibus
10 to 11 hours
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikFull-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Árbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)LaugardalurVidey IslandMt. EsjaHafnarfjordurSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalHveragerdiNational Museum of IcelandSnaefellsjokull National ParkNational Gallery of IcelandLandmannalaugarAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Thingvellir National ParkViking WorldSilfra FissureFimmvörðuháls VolcanoThrihnukagigur VolcanoEyjafjallajökull VolcanoSkogar MuseumReykjanes Peninsula