- Admire the mesmerising landscapes of the Myrdalsjokull and Eyjafjallajokull glaciers
- Capture dramatic photographs of Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls
- Stroll the black sand beaches of Dyrhólaey and Vik
- Private tour ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointReykjavik, Reykjavik, Capital Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Time for pickup can be changed upon request to the convenient for you time.
Pickup and drop off outside of Reykjavik are available at additional cost.
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- Reykjavik Domestic Airport, Reykjavik Iceland
- Skarfabakki Harbour, 544P+F35, Reykjavík, Iceland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Iceland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms