- A full-day guided tour of Iceland’s southern coast, with lunch
- See iconic natural landmarks, including three volcanoes and two waterfalls
- Admire real-life filming locations from the hit TV show “Game of Thrones”
- Listen to the stories and legends from the region, featuring elves and trolls
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is between 9:30 and 10:00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Outventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by South Coast tour with Waterfalls, Glacier touch & Farm Dinner.
- "A long day but extremely entertaining and a good way to get to see the real Iceland in a short time." See review