- Small-group tour for a more personal experience
- Combine two activities—snowmobiling and exploring an ice cave—on one trip
- Ride in confidence under the supervision of your guide who offers a safety briefing beforehand
- Includes all necessary snowmobiling gear
Departure & Return
Pick up location is at Skjól Campground (coordinates 64°18'39.9"N 20°14'02.1"W) Please be ready by the campground no later than 10 minutes prior to your departure time and keep a lookout for our guides and car. Departure from Skjol is promptly at your departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour departs from Skjol Campground it does not offer pick up service from any other locations. You will have to meet us at the campground no later than your tour departure time.
- The minimum age for this tour is 8 year old
- A standard booking is for 2 people sharing 1 snowmobile
- If you wish to have a solo snowmobile or your group includes an odd number of participants then you will have to pay the solo upgrade. Please contact the operator for further information on this.
- A valid drivers license is required to operate a snowmobile
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Good hiking shoes are recommended and warm layers to wear underneath the snowmobile suit provided by the operator.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms