11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore two of Iceland’s most popular attractions during this full-day tour to the Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon. Visit Thingvellir, where the North American and European tectonic plates meet, the 20-meter high geyser at Strokkur, the mighty Gullfoss waterfall, and the crater lake at Kerid. Finish your day with a relaxing dip in the warm waters of the famous Blue Lagoon before heading back to Reykjavik.
- Explore the full-day tour of Iceland’s famous Golden Circle
- See geysers, lakes, waterfalls, and craters that make up the landscape
- Relax in the warm geothermal waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 18 guests
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Blue Lagoon Comfort Admission Ticket
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our pickup can take up to 30 minutes so please wait at your pickup location from the time written on your ticket.
More locations we do offer pickup service from:
- Subway at the former Oddsson Ho(s)tel, Hringbraut 119
- Burgerjoint (Hamborgarabullan), Geirsgata 1
- Gamli Gardur, Hringbraut 29
- BSI Bus Terminal, Vatnsmyrarvegur 10 (front / taxi side)
Many accommodations in central Reykjavik are redirected to official "Tour Bus Stops" from which we also offer pickup:
- Tour Bus Stop 1, Ráðhúsið - City Hall, Vonarstraeti (64.146316,-21.941491)
- Tour Bus Stop 2, Tjörnin - The Pond, Maedragardur on Laekjargata (64.145763,-21.938547)
- Tour Bus Stop 3, Lækjargata, Laekjargata 4 (64.14678,-21.937296)
- Tour Bus Stop 5, Harpa, Austurbakki 2 (64.14678,-21.937296)
- Tour Bus Stop 6, Safnahúsið - The Culture House, Hverfisgata 15 by Arnarholl (64.147454,-21.932894)
- Tour Bus Stop 7, Traðarkot, Hverfisgata 20 (64.146706,-21.930425)
- Tour Bus Stop 8, Hallgrímskirkja, by Eiriksgata (64.141548,-21.927973)
- Tour Bus Stop 9, Snorrabraut, Snorrabraut 24 (64.143497,-21.916289)
- Tour Bus Stop 10, Hlemmur, Laugavegur 105 (64.143155,-21.915414)
- Tour Bus Stop 11, Austurbær, Snorrabraut 37 (64.142364,-21.917228)
- Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg, Þórunnartún 6 (64.144389,-21.910327)
- Tour Bus Stop 13, Rauðarárstígur, Laugavegur 120 (64.142658,-21.913866)
- Skarfabakki Harbour, Reykjavik
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bustravel Iceland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Golden Circle & Blue Lagoon Tour Including Admission?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Golden Circle & Blue Lagoon Tour Including Admission?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Golden Circle & Blue Lagoon Tour Including Admission?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Golden Circle & Blue Lagoon Tour Including Admission?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Golden Circle & Blue Lagoon Tour Including Admission
8 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikFull-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Sun Voyager (Solfar) Tours & TicketsMt. Esja Tours & TicketsÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn) Tours & TicketsViking World Tours & TicketsVolcano House Tours & TicketsSkógafoss Tours & TicketsThor's Woods (Thórsmörk) Tours & TicketsAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center) Tours & TicketsHafnarfjordur Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Iceland Tours & TicketsLaugardalur Tours & TicketsReykjanes Peninsula Tours & TicketsSkaftafell National Park Tours & TicketsVatnajokull National Park Tours & TicketsImagine Peace Tower Tours & TicketsSilfra Fissure Tours & TicketsHofdi House Tours & TicketsFimmvörðuháls Volcano Tours & TicketsWhales of Iceland Tours & TicketsThrihnukagigur Volcano Tours & Tickets