- Learn about local wildlife from your onboard guide
- Enjoy uninterrupted views from the observation deck
- Share live photos and stay connected with onboard Wi-Fi
- Warm up with cozy blankets provided by the crew
Departure & Return
Harpa Yachts sales office is on the Old Harbor in Reykjavik on AEgisgardur pier, no. 5 G From hotels in 101 it´s only few minutes walk to the harbor. Taxi is also very easy and affordable choice. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harpa Yachts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands