- Reykjavik city sightseeing tour
- See the major sights on a short city tour
- Visit top attractions like Bessastadir, Perlan restaurant, Hofdi House, and Harpa concert hall
- Pickup and drop-off from central Reykjavik hotels or the cruise port
Departure & Return
Bus stop 6 - Safnahúsið / Culture House
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Explore Hofdi House in northern Reykjavik, where the important summit between President Ronald Reagan and Secretary General Mikhail Gorbachev took place in 1986. You also visit Hallgrimskirkja (the largest church in Iceland and one of its tallest structures), the University of Iceland area and the old town center, where the Icelandic parliament Althingi and the town hall are situated.
Stop by the Perlan building, which was built on water tanks that hold the city's hot water supply. Here you can enjoy the spectacular view over Reykjavik and its surroundings from Perlan’s top-floor revolving restaurant.
Visit the presidential residence at Bessastadir, built between 1761 and 1766 and home to Iceland's president.
At the conclusion of your tour, enjoy drop-off back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Reykjavik City Sightseeing by Minibus.