Are you interested in?
Blue Lagoon Tours
93 Tours & Activities
367 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
752 Tours & Activities
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour for your party
Food and Drinks
Entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon, children in age 2-13 are free.
Departure & Return
Departure PointReykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Time for pickup can be changed upon request to the convenient for you time.
Pickup and drop off outside of Reykjavik are available at additional cost.
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- Reykjavik Domestic Airport, Reykjavik Iceland
- Skarfabakki Harbour, Reykjavík, Iceland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Iceland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Reykjavik Excursion & Blue Lagoon. Private Day Tour ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Reykjavik Excursion & Blue Lagoon. Private Day Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Reykjavik Excursion & Blue Lagoon. Private Day Tour ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Reykjavik Excursion & Blue Lagoon. Private Day Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 19155P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - Vik4WD Tours - VikBus Tours - VikSporting Events - VikExtreme - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikShore Excursions - Skaftafell4WD Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South Iceland4WD Tours - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandCategory
HveragerdiSun Voyager (Solfar)Volcano HouseSilfra FissureSkaftafell National ParkLaugardalurÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Viking WorldMt. EsjaFimmvörðuháls VolcanoNational Museum of IcelandHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Reykjanes PeninsulaSkogar MuseumThe Pearl (Perlan)Reykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsLangjökullSeljalandsfossEyjafjallajökull VolcanoStrokkur