- Guided walking tour in Reykjavik city with a group limited to 12 people
- Explore Reykjavik with your guide and discover sites of interest such as Harpa Concert Hall and Hallgrímskirkja Church
- Gain insight into Iceland’s rich Viking history
- Hear handy tips and recommendations on the best places to shop and eat out in Reykjavik
Departure & Return
We meet up at Ingolfstorg Square in the center of Reykjavik by the two stone high seat pillars (Over 2 meters high), The square is at the beginning of Austurstræti (Austurstræti 1) and is squared off by the streets Aðalstræti, Hafnarstræti, Veltusund, and Vallarstræti. If you walk down Laugavegur (The main shopping street) please just continue all the way down until you come to the square always walking straight down until you can't continue further. On the Ingolfur square itself, you can see Kvosin a small grocery market and finally Center Hotel Plaza. We recommend for people to use Google Maps or something similiar because the Icelandic street names can be tricky :).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be at Ingolfur Square 5 minutes before the starting time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Friend In Reykjavik
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Easy walk thru the city, now I feel easily can get around without map or google maps and not lost Really worthwhile." See review
- "We went on our tour on Iceland's National Day which gave us an added bonus of seeing the President of Iceland, marching bands and other fun events, but would still recommend this tour any day!" See review