3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Reykjavík is an expensive city to visit, but you can ease some of the pain on your wallet with the City Card. For 72 hours, you will enjoy free admission to top attractions, free entry to thermal baths, free public transport, and more.
- Save money: City Card offers free admission to top attractions
- Choose when you want to activate: Valid for 72 hours
- Enjoy discounts at restaurants, and more, on top of free entry to attractions
- Thoroughly explore Reykjavík without money worries
Saved to wishlist!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Visit Reykjavik
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Reykjavik City Card 72 hour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Reykjavik City Card 72 hour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Reykjavik City Card 72 hour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Reykjavik City Card 72 hour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Reykjavik City Card 72 hour
1 day 10 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesReykjavikNature and Wildlife - VikZoo Tickets & Passes - VikAttractions & Museums - VikMuseum Tickets & Passes - VikNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellZoo Tickets & Passes - SkaftafellAttractions & Museums - SkaftafellMuseum Tickets & Passes - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - South IcelandZoo Tickets & Passes - South IcelandAttractions & Museums - South IcelandMuseum Tickets & Passes - South IcelandCategory
Reykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal River Tours & TicketsLangjökull Tours & TicketsSkarfabakki Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsReykjavík Art Museum Hafnarhús Tours & TicketsBessastadir Tours & TicketsVolcano House Tours & TicketsSaga Museum Tours & TicketsÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn) Tours & TicketsMt. Esja Tours & TicketsVidey Island Tours & TicketsSkaftafell National Park Tours & TicketsThor's Woods (Thórsmörk) Tours & TicketsSun Voyager (Solfar) Tours & TicketsThe Pearl (Perlan) Tours & TicketsSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin) Tours & TicketsSilfra Fissure Tours & TicketsThingvellir National Park Tours & TicketsStrokkur Tours & TicketsHofdi House Tours & TicketsLaugardalur Tours & Tickets