To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get off the beaten path and travel over Iceland’s volcanic fields, by horseback. On this special, small-group riding tour, you’ll enjoy around four miles (7 km) of natural riding paths along the Redhills or around scenic Lake Raudavatn. Tours are suitable for all levels, and include a complimentary coffee or tea plus free winter clothing rentals.
- A small-group horseback riding tour at Heidmork Nature Reserve
- Routes are adapted to experience levels, and can accommodate beginners to pro riders
- Enjoy door-to-door pickup from Reykjavik hotels or the bus terminal
- Choose from morning or afternoon tour timings for added flexibility
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Winter clothing,Rain clothing,Helmets,gloovs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pickup at Bus Stops 1-15
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY solhestar
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "There are several chances to ‘tolt’ along the trail, but that’s about as fast as it gets - but then the staff have no way of verifying your riding ability, so that does make sense." See review
Product code: 65793P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursHorseback RidingSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavik4WD Tours - VikHorseback Riding - VikSporting Events - VikNature and Wildlife - VikExtreme - Vik4WD Tours - SkaftafellHorseback Riding - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellExtreme - Skaftafell4WD Tours - AkureyriHorseback Riding - AkureyriSporting Events - AkureyriNature and Wildlife - AkureyriExtreme - AkureyriCategory
Reykjanes PeninsulaNational Gallery of IcelandThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)The Pearl (Perlan)StrokkurFaxaflói BayVidey IslandReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsHofdi HouseSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalSkaftafell National ParkLaugardalurViking WorldVolcano HouseLangjökullLandmannalaugarFimmvörðuháls VolcanoSilfra FissureSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Whales of Iceland