1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a far richer experience of The National Museum of Iceland that is possible independently by touring it in the company of a private guide with a deep knowledge of the nation's history. Explore both the permanent and temporary exhibitions and feel free to ask any questions you may have.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Enjoy a richer experience of the museum than in possible alone
- Your guide has a deep knowledge of Icelandic history
- Opportunities to ask any questions you may have
Saved to wishlist!
Certified tourist guide
Admission fee to the museum is not included in this package
Departure & Return
Departure PointNational Museum of Iceland, Sudurgata 41, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/16/2020 - 9/15/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
9/16/2020 - 5/15/2021
|Tuesday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY National Museum of Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 186840P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikHistorical Tours - VikHistorical Tours - SkaftafellHistorical Tours - AkureyriCategory
National Museum of IcelandWhales of IcelandHafnarfjordurReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverThrihnukagigur VolcanoHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)The Pearl (Perlan)Thingvellir National ParkStrokkurSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalVidey IslandSeljalandsfossFimmvörðuháls VolcanoHofdi HouseHveragerdiImagine Peace TowerSnaefellsjokull National ParkFaxaflói BayVatnajokull National ParkVolcano House