Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Reykjavik like a local on this walking tour
- Taste Icelandic specialities such as smoked puffin
- This tour is ideal for foodies and adventurous eaters
- Get a comprehensive look at the food scene in Reykjavik
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting for you by the two stone pillars on Ingólfur square. The Square is by Aðalstræti in old downtown Reykjavik.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Friend In Reykjavik
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff