- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Reykjavik hotel
- Two-day tour means you can pack in more activities, including a glacier hike
- Includes overnight accommodations with breakfast
- Includes all necessary equipment for the glacier hike: No need to buy your own
Departure & Return
Departure PointGray Line Bus Terminal, Klettagarðar 4, 104, Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from all major Reykjavik hotels upon request. Please note that in some cases the pickup might not be directly in front of the hotel, but rather at a nearby bus stop due to traffic restrictions.
- Skarfabakki cruise port
- Miðbakki cruise port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Weather in Iceland can be harsh and unpredictable, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Iceland
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Overnight South Coast and Glacier Lagoon Tour with Glacier Hike.