- Northern Lights tour from Reykjavik
- Head far from the city lights in a comfortable minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Expert guidance to spot the lights
Departure & Return
* If you don’t add a pickup location Meet us at Tour Bus stop #8 Hallgrimskirkja Cathedral * If you can´t find your address on the list, you can add it manually, and after we receive your pickup information, we will notify you of your pick up time and location 6 to 24 hours before the departure time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you are a Tour Agency please book with the email and mobile phone number of the traveler, so we can deliver addition information
- To avoid any misunderstanding and negative reviews, we’d like to inform you that this tour is a very much weather depending and can be cancelled up to one hour before the departure time. In this event you will get a full refund if we can't reschedule your tour to another date. (Please note: This is not for the clients that had already joined the tour)
- Seeing the Northern Lights is not guaranteed even though the tour is operated. The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and as part of nature, unpredictable. We cannot guarantee how much you will see on the night you go. The supplier does not offer refunds for customers that have joined the tour
- We send reconfirmation email about pick up time and location 6 to 24 hours before the tour begins. Please kindly check your email when you are in Iceland
- Tour may be cancelled up to 1 hour before the tour starts due to unfavourable weather conditions
- Please check your emails for any updates up to 1 hour before the tour start
- Minimum age is 5 years, children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or no show
- We are picking up more passengers, please be at your pickup location on time, the pickup can last up to 45 minutes
- Tour can take sometimes longer then 3 hours due to Northern Lights appearance
- Pickup is offered at all Reykjavik hotels, hostels and guesthouses, private homes but you might have to make your way to the nearest Tour Bus Stops. Your hotel reception will help you find it
- Dress very warm for the weather, it is Iceland very cold nights
- Tripod very necessary for phones and photo cameras if you have one bring it with you
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Go to joy Iceland reserves the right to delay, alter or cancel any tour due to weather or any other unsafe conditions for the safety of our clients
- Rebooking northern Lights tour due to bad weather cancellation to the 24-25-26-31 of December and first of January for additional cost difference due to Holidays prices
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go to joy Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Northern Lights Small-Group Minibus Tour from Reykjavik.