- Leave the driving to the experts and unwind while immersing yourself in Icelandic nature and culture
- Includes seven nights' hotel accommodations with breakfast
- Includes activities such as whale watching and a glacier hike
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that we only serve the pick-up locations specified in our pick-up list below. Due to traffic restrictions, we are not allowed to pick up from hotels in the city center nor from private Air BnBs. If your pick-up location is not on our pick-up list then we kindly ask you to find the closest pick-up point to your accommodation from our list:
22 Hill Hótel – Brautarholt 22-24.
Arctic Comfort Hótel – Síðumúli 19.
BSÍ Bus Terminal – Vatnsmýrarvegi 10.
Bus Hostel Reykjavík – Skógarhlíð 10.
Bus pick up/drop off nr.1 – City Hall, Vonarstræti
Bus pick up/drop off nr.2 – Tjörnin (The Pond)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.3 – Lækjargata (outside Hard Rock Café)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.4 – Miðbakki
Bus pick up/drop off nr.5 – Harpa Music Hall
Bus pick up/drop off nr.6 – Safnahúsið (The Culture House)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.8 – Hallgrímskirkja Church
Bus pick up/drop off nr.9 – Snorrabraut
Bus pick up/drop off nr.10 – Hlemmur on Laugavegur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.12 – Höfðatorg
Bus pick up/drop off nr.13 - Rauðarárstígur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.14 – Skúlagata
Oddsson Hotel - Grensásvegur 16a.
Cabin Hótel – Borgartún 32.
Capital Inn – Suðurhlíð 35d.
Eyja Guldsmen Hotel – Brautarholt 10.
Grand Hótel Reykjavík – Sigtún 38.
Grayline – Main bus terminal - Klettagarðar 4.
Hilton Reykjavík Nordica – Suðurlandsbraut 2.
Hótel Ísland – Ármúla 9.
Hotel Ørkin – Brautarholti 29.
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura – við Hlíðarfót, Nauthólsvegur 52.
Kex Hostel – Skúlagata 28.
Klettur Hótel – Mjölnisholt 12-14.
N1 Gas Station – Ártúnshöfði
Radisson Blu Hótel Saga – við Hagatorg.
Reykjavík City Hostel – Sundlaugavegur 34.
Reykjavík Lights Hotel – Suðurlandsbraut 12.
Skarfabakki – Cruise Ship, Reykjavik Harbor, 105 Reykjavik
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age: 8
- From late summer to April there can be a chance to see the Northern Lights painting the sky with vivid swirls of colour.
- In winter we can include an ice cave visit as well as a glacier hike.
- What to bring: Warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good hiking shoes are recommended.
- This tour includes a shared room. If you are a solo traveler and do not wish to share a room with another participant of the same gender then you can upgrade to a single room by contacting the operator directly after booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 8-Day Iceland Ring Road Tour: Reykjavik, Akureyri, Golden Circle & South Coast .