8 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
For an in-depth experience of Iceland, one that is richer than taking quick day trips, this guided tour from Reykjavík spends eight days journeying around the Ring Road. See the country's best attractions, including waterfalls, glaciers, geysers, and whale watching while soaking up its culture and heritage. Forget the hassle of driving and arranging hotels: This tour handles all logistics, including seven nights' accommodation with breakfast.
- Leave the driving to the experts and unwind while immersing yourself in Icelandic nature and culture
- Includes seven nights' hotel accommodations with breakfast
- Includes activities such as whale watching and a glacier hike
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel room with bathroom & breakfast for 7 nights
Guided minibus tour
Small group guarantee
Glacier hike on Vatnajokull Glacier
Hengifoss Waterfall Hike
Whale watching in Dalvík
Free wi-fi on board
Entrance fee to Mývatn Nature Baths (Optional extra)
Whale Watching Rhib Boat upgrade (Optional extra)
Food & drinks (Except breakfast at the hotels)
Single room fee (Optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that we only serve the pick-up locations specified in our pick-up list below. Due to traffic restrictions, we are not allowed to pick up from hotels in the city center nor from private Air BnBs. If your pick-up location is not on our pick-up list then we kindly ask you to find the closest pick-up point to your accommodation from our list:
22 Hill Hótel – Brautarholt 22-24.
Arctic Comfort Hótel – Síðumúli 19.
BSÍ Bus Terminal – Vatnsmýrarvegi 10.
Bus Hostel Reykjavík – Skógarhlíð 10.
Bus pick up/drop off nr.1 – City Hall, Vonarstræti
Bus pick up/drop off nr.3 – Lækjargata (outside Hard Rock Café)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.4 – Miðbakki
Bus pick up/drop off nr.5 – Harpa Music Hall
Bus pick up/drop off nr.6 – Safnahúsið (The Culture House)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.8 – Hallgrímskirkja Church
Bus pick up/drop off nr.10 – Hlemmur on Laugavegur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.12 – Höfðatorg
Bus pick up/drop off nr.13 - Rauðarárstígur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.14 – Skúlagata
Cabin Hótel – Borgartún 32.
Eyja Guldsmen Hotel – Brautarholt 10.
Grand Hótel Reykjavík – Sigtún 38.
Grayline – Main bus terminal - Klettagarðar 4.
Hilton Reykjavík Nordica – Suðurlandsbraut 2.
Hótel Ísland – Ármúla 9.
Hotel Ørkin – Brautarholti 29.
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura – við Hlíðarfót, Nauthólsvegur 52.
Kex Hostel – Skúlagata 28.
Klettur Hótel – Mjölnisholt 12-14.
N1 Gas Station – Ártúnshöfði
Radisson Blu Hótel Saga – við Hagatorg.
Reykjavík City Hostel – Sundlaugavegur 34.
Reykjavík Lights Hotel – Suðurlandsbraut 12.
Skarfabakki – Cruise Ship, Reykjavik Harbor, 105 Reykjavik
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age: 8
- From late summer to April there can be a chance to see the Northern Lights painting the sky with vivid swirls of colour.
- In winter we can include an ice cave visit as well as a glacier hike.
- What to bring: Warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good hiking shoes are recommended.
- This tour includes a shared room. If you are a solo traveler and do not wish to share a room with another participant of the same gender then you can upgrade to a single room by contacting the operator directly after booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Day Iceland Ring Road Tour: Reykjavik, Akureyri, Golden Circle & South Coast ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Day Iceland Ring Road Tour: Reykjavik, Akureyri, Golden Circle & South Coast ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Day Iceland Ring Road Tour: Reykjavik, Akureyri, Golden Circle & South Coast ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
8-Day Iceland Ring Road Tour: Reykjavik, Akureyri, Golden Circle & South Coast
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikMulti-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Hveragerdi Tours & TicketsLandmannalaugar Tours & TicketsSkogar Museum Tours & TicketsWhales of Iceland Tours & TicketsReykjavík Art Museum Hafnarhús Tours & TicketsSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin) Tours & TicketsHafnarfjordur Tours & TicketsSaga Museum Tours & TicketsEyjafjallajökull Volcano Tours & TicketsSilfra Fissure Tours & TicketsFimmvörðuháls Volcano Tours & TicketsViking World Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Iceland Tours & TicketsHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre) Tours & TicketsThor's Woods (Thórsmörk) Tours & TicketsHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja) Tours & TicketsImagine Peace Tower Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Iceland Tours & TicketsSun Voyager (Solfar) Tours & TicketsSkarfabakki Cruise Terminal Tours & Tickets