8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enhance your experience of Iceland’s renowned Golden Circle on a private full-day tour of iconic natural landmarks. Alongside an expert guide, absorb the spectacular landscapes of Thingvellir National Park and walk over the spot at which the Eurasian and American tectonic plates diverge. Gaze at the erupting geysers at Haukadalur Valley; see the steam rise from the surface of Lugarvatn’s hot springs; and capture photographs of the colossal cascades of the Gullfloss Waterfall. Receive undivided attention from your expert guide on this private tour.
- Gain fascinating insight into the geological features of the magnificent landscape
- Marvel at the spectacular natural landmarks of Thingvellir National Park and the Haukadalur Valley
- Private, full-day tour of Iceland's Golden Circle from Reykjavik
- Receive the undivided attention of your expert guide on this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Reykjavik
Private tour for your party
Transportation for the tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Iceland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Golden Circle. Private Day Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Golden Circle. Private Day Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Golden Circle. Private Day Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golden Circle. Private Day Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
- "The geothermal station has a lot of really pretty views and it's cool to learn how Iceland gets its heat." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - Vik4WD Tours - VikSporting Events - VikBus Tours - VikExtreme - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - Skaftafell4WD Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South Iceland4WD Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Vatnajokull National ParkHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Árbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Hofdi HouseSeljalandsfossThe Pearl (Perlan)Mt. EsjaVolcano HouseHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Reykjanes PeninsulaThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)National Gallery of IcelandSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Skaftafell National ParkHafnarfjordurSkogar MuseumAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)StrokkurHveragerdiLandmannalaugar