10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy exciting outdoor adventure and discover top natural attractions in the Land of Ice and Fire on this 10-hour Golden Circle jeep and snowmobiling tour from Reykjavik. Hop into your jeep and head deep into the Thingvellir National Park. Listen as your guide details the park’s fascinating geology and enjoy panoramic views over the rugged landscape. Head along mountain tracks past bubbling mud pools and shooting geysers, and discover top attractions like the Gullfoss Waterfall. Take a thrilling snowmobile ride on Langjökull, Iceland's second largest glacier, then return to Reykjavik.
- Golden Circle Super Jeep tour with Snowmobiling trip
- Action-packed day trip on a thrilling Icelandic Super Jeep
- Experience the stunning views of Thingvellir National Park
- Feel the heat of the hot springs of Geysir
- An hour's thrilling snowmobile ride on Iceland's second largest glacier
Saved to wishlist!
Super Jeep tour
1 hour snowmobile tour with two persons sharing each snowmobile
Necessary gear for snowmobiling (helmet, overalls etc)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is offered from most hotels and guesthouses in the capital area, as well as from cruise ports.
Pick-ups from hotels in the city center are not possible from directly in front of the hotel due to traffic restrictions, instead passengers must come to the nearest bus pickup point.
- Skarfabakki Harbour, 544P+F35, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that a valid driving license is required to operate a snowmobile
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Price is based on two persons sharing a snowmobile. Single riders will be charged an extra fee on the spot.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring snacks
- Dress in warm, waterproof clothing, bring a hat and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Iceland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Golden Circle Super Jeep Tour and Snowmobiling?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Golden Circle Super Jeep Tour and Snowmobiling?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golden Circle Super Jeep Tour and Snowmobiling?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Golden Circle Super Jeep Tour and Snowmobiling
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeWinter SportsExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - Vik4WD Tours - VikSporting Events - VikNature and Wildlife - VikWinter Sports - VikExtreme - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikHistorical Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - Skaftafell4WD Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellWinter Sports - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellHistorical Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South Iceland4WD Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandWinter Sports - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandHistorical Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Fimmvörðuháls VolcanoSkogar MuseumLaugardalurAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Mt. EsjaSilfra FissureThe Pearl (Perlan)Reykjanes PeninsulaImagine Peace TowerHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Thrihnukagigur VolcanoSeljalandsfossReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsBessastadirFaxaflói BayVidey IslandHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)SkógafossLangjökullLandmannalaugar