8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover one of Iceland’s most popular routes during this full-day small-group tour of the Golden Circle. Visit the Kerid Volcanic Crater, watch the Strokkur geyser eject water 65 feet in the air at Geysir Geothermal Area, see the famous 230-foot high Gullfoss waterfall, and end at Thingvellir National Park where you can see the continental rift between the North American and European tectonic plates.
- Take a full-day small-group tour of Iceland’s famous Golden Circle route
- See the Strokkur geyser, Gullfoss waterfall, and Thingvellir National Park
- Admire the rugged landscape of Iceland throughout the day
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your Reykjavik hotel
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Transport by air-conditioned minibus
Food and drinks
Pickup at Accommodation
Departure & Return
Aurora Reykjavík , Grandagarður 2, 101 Reykjavík, IcelandThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iceland Horizon
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Golden Circle Small Group Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Golden Circle Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Golden Circle Small Group Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golden Circle Small Group Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I wish I had the name so I could order some more bread online!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Golden Circle Small Group Tour
8 to 9 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikFull-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Vatnajokull National ParkHveragerdiMt. EsjaHafnarfjordurThrihnukagigur VolcanoVolcano HouseSkógafossSkaftafell National ParkStrokkurSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalBessastadirAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Fimmvörðuháls VolcanoImagine Peace TowerThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Reykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsSnaefellsjokull National ParkViking WorldNational Museum of IcelandHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)