To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
If you are short on time in Iceland, you can make the most out of a single day on this combination tour from Reykjavík. You'll travel the famed Golden Circle route, visiting Thingvellir, Geysir, and Gulfoss, then enjoy some relaxation in the Secret Lagoon, before embarking on a northern lights hunt in the evening.
- Save time and money on a combination tour that includes three excursions
- Includes admission fee for the Secret Lagoon
- Round-trip transportation in a minibus with free onboard Wi-Fi
- Maximize your chances of seeing the northern lights in the company of experience aurora hunters
Saved to wishlist!
Reykjavik pick up and drop off
Guided tour in a minibus
Golden Circle sightseeing
Northern Lights Hunt
Visit to Thingvellir National Park, Geysir and Gullfoss
Free wi-fi on board the bus
Northern Lights Photos
Food & drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is offered from selected Reykjavik pick up points.
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.1 – City Hall, Vonarstræti
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.2 – Tjörnin (The Pond)
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.3 – Lækjargata (outside Hard Rock Café)
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.4 – Miðbakki
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.5 – Harpa Music Hall
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.6 – Safnahúsið (The Culture House)
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.8 – Hallgrímskirkja Church
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.9 – Snorrabraut
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.10 – Hlemmur on Laugavegur
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.12 – Höfðatorg
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.13 – Rauðarárstígur
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.14 – Skúlagata (on the corner of Klapparstígur)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Warm and waterproof outdoor clothing, head wear, gloves and sturdy shoes. Bathing suit & towel are also essential. Packed lunch (we will also stop at a diner/restaurant).
- There is no such thing as too many layers on a Northern Lights tour so keep that in mind when you get dressed for the second part of the tour. A tripod for your camera is very useful too.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Golden Circle, Secret Lagoon and Northern Lights Day Trip from Reykjavik?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Golden Circle, Secret Lagoon and Northern Lights Day Trip from Reykjavik?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golden Circle, Secret Lagoon and Northern Lights Day Trip from Reykjavik?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5590P98
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesReykjavik4WD Tours - VikUnique Experiences - VikBus Tours - VikSporting Events - VikNature and Wildlife - VikExtreme - VikFull-day Tours - Vik4WD Tours - SkaftafellUnique Experiences - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - Skaftafell4WD Tours - AkureyriUnique Experiences - AkureyriBus Tours - AkureyriSporting Events - AkureyriNature and Wildlife - AkureyriExtreme - AkureyriFull-day Tours - AkureyriCategory
SkógafossReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverImagine Peace TowerHafnarfjordurEyjafjallajökull VolcanoWhales of IcelandSkaftafell National ParkLaugardalurNational Museum of IcelandSilfra FissureViking WorldLangjökullSaga MuseumVidey IslandReykjanes PeninsulaThrihnukagigur VolcanoThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Thingvellir National ParkVatnajokull National ParkSkarfabakki Cruise Terminal