- A small-group minibus tour through the Golden Circle with Northern Lights hunt
- Tours are capped at 19 participants for a personalized experience
- Visit many of Iceland’s most iconic destinations in a single day of sightseeing
- Maximize your chances of spotting Aurora Borealis with a guided nighttime visit
Departure & Return
To know exactly when and where you will be picked up, please check your mailbox or junk mailbox 6-24 hours before the tour begin for our reconfirmation email
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hiking boots are not necessary, but if you have them, bring them with you. If it is raining, bring your raincoat etc. Dress for the weather, it is Iceland after all
- If you are a Tour Agency please book with the email & mobile phone number of the traveler, so we can deliver addition information
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or no show
- We are picking up more passengers, please be at your pickup location on time, the pickup can last up to 45 minutes
- Kerið entrance fee required 400 Icelandic Krona
- * Details below only for the Northern Lights tour
- To avoid any misunderstanding and negative reviews, we’d like to inform you that the Northern lights tour is a very much weather depending and can be cancelled up to one hour before the departure time. In this event you will get a 40% refund of the total price of the combo tour if we can't reschedule your tour to another date. (Please note: This is not for the clients that had already joined the tour)
- Norther Lights Tour may be cancelled due to unfavorable weather conditions up to 1 hour before the departure time
- Seeing the Northern Lights is not guaranteed even though the tour is operated. The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and as part of nature, unpredictable. We cannot guarantee how much you will see on the night you go. We do not offer refunds to customers that have joined the Northern Lights tour
- Please stay updated with your email all the time as the tours can be cancelled, reschedule or delayed departure due to weather conditions
- A Tripod for your camera or your phone is very useful too, bring it with you
- Remember to dress warmly, it is Iceland winter after all
- Go to joy Iceland reserves the right to delay, alter or cancel any tour due to weather or any other unsafe conditions for the safety of our clients
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Rebooking northern Lights tour due to bad weather cancellation to the 24-25-26-31 of December and first of January for additional cost difference due to Holidays prices
- There is a minimum age of 5 years old
- To know exactly when and where you will be picked up, please check your mailbox or junk mailbox 6-24 hours before the tour begin for our reconfirmation email
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go to joy Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands