7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
For a look at southern Iceland’s most popular natural wonders in one day, take this Golden Circle day trip from Reykjavik that includes a stop at the Blue Lagoon. The 186-mile (300-km) loop provides the opportunity for you to marvel at Gullfoss Waterfall, the Geyser area and Thingvellir National Park. Admire the otherworldly landscape of craters and canyons, and finish up at the Blue Lagoon for a hot soak in the thermal waters (entry not included).
- Golden Circle and Blue Lagoon day trip from Reykjavik
- Check out Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Be wowed by Gullfoss, the largest waterfall in Iceland
- See the geothermal wonders of the Geyser area
- Visit the Blue Lagoon, an Iceland icon known for its naturally hot mineral waters
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees - You pay the blue Lagoon entrance fee to your guide/driver
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointReykjavik, Reykjavik, Capital Region
Traveler pickup is offered
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- Keflavík Airport, 235 KEFLAVÍKURFLUGVÖLLUR, 235 Keflavík, Iceland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Anglers.is
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Geyser Waterfalls and Blue Lagoon Day Tour from Reykjavik
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Laugardalur Tours & TicketsThrihnukagigur Volcano Tours & TicketsSilfra Fissure Tours & TicketsLangjökull Tours & TicketsSkogar Museum Tours & TicketsBessastadir Tours & TicketsFimmvörðuháls Volcano Tours & TicketsLandmannalaugar Tours & TicketsVolcano House Tours & TicketsSkarfabakki Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsReykjavík Art Museum Hafnarhús Tours & TicketsSkaftafell National Park Tours & TicketsFaxaflói Bay Tours & TicketsHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja) Tours & TicketsWhales of Iceland Tours & TicketsAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center) Tours & TicketsÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn) Tours & TicketsVatnajokull National Park Tours & TicketsReykjanes Peninsula Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Iceland Tours & Tickets