Explore our promoted experiences
- Save money by booking a shared shuttle service
- Choose from several times to suit your schedule
- Stay connected on the journey with onboard Wi-Fi
- Avoid the hassle of picking up others on the way
Departure & Return
Departure point for transfer from Reykjavik City is at Reykjavik Terminal.
Our buses are situated right in front of the airport terminal, right outside the terminal to the right. Look for our Orange Airport Direct buses.
Transfer to Reykjavik ends at Reykjavik Terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Airport Direct
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands