Departure & Return
To know exactly when and where you will be picked up, please check your mailbox or junk mailbox 6-24 hours before the tour begin for our reconfirmation email
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that admission tickets to the Blue Lagoon are not included and must be pre-booked separately. If you have any problem booking Blue Lagoon tickets please let us know as soon as possible and not later than 48 hours before your tour departure. The tour arrives at the Blue Lagoon at 5:00pm, so Blue Lagoon tickets should be booked for that time.
- Relax in the waters of the amazing Blue Lagoon for 2 hours
- Go to joy Iceland reserves the right to delay, alter or cancel any tour due to weather or any other unsafe conditions for the safety of our clients.
- Pickup is offered at all Reykjavik hotels, hostels and guesthouses, private homes. As buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik centre, your pick up may be from the nearest Tour Bus Stops. Your Hotel reception will help you find it.
- Dress for the weather, it is Iceland after all. Hiking boots are not necessary but if you have them, bring them. If it's raining bring your rain coat etc.
- Every one child must be accompanied by one adult
- There is a minimum age of 5 years old
- We are picking up more passengers, please be at your pickup location on time, the pickup can last up to 30 minutes
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or no show
- If you are a Tour Agency please book with the email & mobile phone number of the traveler, so we can deliver addition information
- We also pick up from the Cruise Ship Port in Reykjavik (tell us the name of the port of and the name of the cruise ship)
- To know exactly when and where you will be picked up, please check your mailbox or junk mailbox 6-24 hours before the tour begin for our reconfirmation email
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go to joy Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands