1 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
The Blue Lagoon is widely considered among Iceland’s top natural attractions, but reaching it without your own wheels can be tricky. On this simple coach transfer service, spin through the lava fields of the Reykjanes Peninsula in comfort and reach the site with ease. Perhaps soak in the warm waters or indulge yourself with a soothing massage, then return to Reykjavík or Keflavík International Airport (KEF).
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Reykjavik to the Blue Lagoon in Iceland
- Reach the Blue Lagoon with ease from Reykjavik and relax at your leisure
- When you’re done at the spa, return to Reykjavik or head straight to Keflavík International Airport (KEF)
- Transfer service does not include entry fees to the Blue Lagoon
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Flexible return times
Entrance fees to Blue Lagoon
Food and drinks
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Iceland, Reykjavík, Iceland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bathing suits and towels can be rented on the spot.
- You can safely store your luggage at the Blue Lagoon while bathing. Storage cost is approx. 4 EUR per bag.
- Minimum age is two years to enter the Blue Lagoon
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Lagoon Return Bus Transfer from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Lagoon Return Bus Transfer from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Lagoon Return Bus Transfer from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The transport service only is best if you wish to stay at Blue lagoon for more than an hout and explore the area." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Lagoon Return Bus Transfer from Reykjavik
1 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportReykjavikBus Services - VikTransportation Services - VikBus Services - SkaftafellTransportation Services - SkaftafellBus Services - South IcelandTransportation Services - South IcelandCategory
Fimmvörðuháls Volcano Tours & TicketsVolcano House Tours & TicketsSeljalandsfoss Tours & TicketsSkógafoss Tours & TicketsSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin) Tours & TicketsLandmannalaugar Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Iceland Tours & TicketsHofdi House Tours & TicketsSkaftafell National Park Tours & TicketsReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal River Tours & TicketsSkarfabakki Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsSilfra Fissure Tours & TicketsLangjökull Tours & TicketsHafnarfjordur Tours & TicketsImagine Peace Tower Tours & TicketsSkogar Museum Tours & TicketsAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center) Tours & TicketsViking World Tours & TicketsThor's Woods (Thórsmörk) Tours & TicketsEyjafjallajökull Volcano Tours & Tickets