7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Iceland’s glacial lakes and rivers provide a scenic backdrop for fishing, surrounded by verdant hills. On this tour, visit one of three lakes just outside Reykjavik and set sail on a traditional ‘belly boat’ – a unique flotation device. With the help of your guide, try your luck fishing or brown trout, sea trout, and salmon, learn more about the popular Icelandic pastime, and spend the day relaxing and admiring the views.
- Escape the city crowds for a day at Meðalfellsvatn lake
- Pick up fishing tips from your guide, no matter what your experience level
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Reykjavik hotel
- Private tour: enjoy the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
WiFi on board
Fishing gear, rods, tackles, bait, wading boots, belly boat
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick people in most locations at Reykjavik, Grindavik, Vogar, Sandgerdi, Gardur, Keflavik, Hafnir
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- reykjavik port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY G spot Iceland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Icelandic fishing adventure G spots
7 to 8 hours
4 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeEco ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIcelandReykjanesReykjavikShore Excursions - Vik4WD Tours - VikSporting Events - VikHiking - VikNature and Wildlife - VikExtreme - VikEco Tours - VikWalking Tours - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - Skaftafell4WD Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellHiking - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellEco Tours - SkaftafellWalking Tours - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South Iceland4WD Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandHiking - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandEco Tours - South IcelandWalking Tours - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Aurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)LaugardalurSkaftafell National ParkSkogar MuseumSnaefellsjokull National ParkSilfra FissureImagine Peace TowerFaxaflói BayBessastadirNational Museum of IcelandHveragerdiVidey IslandReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverWhales of IcelandHafnarfjordurThingvellir National ParkSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Thrihnukagigur VolcanoThe Pearl (Perlan)Skógafoss