Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the best of Iceland on a 6-day tour from Reykjavik
- Stay connected with free Wi-Fi while you drive to each location
- Accommodation, daily breakfast, activities, and transport included
- A small group limited to 15 ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is offered from selected Reykjavik pick-up points. See a full list of the available pick-up points below:
22 Hill Hótel – Brautarholt 22-24.
Arctic Comfort Hótel – Síðumúli 19.
BSÍ Bus Terminal – Vatnsmýrarvegi 10.
Bus Hostel Reykjavík – Skógarhlíð 10.
Bus pick up/drop off nr.1 – City Hall, Vonarstræti
Bus pick up/drop off nr.2 – Tjörnin (The Pond)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.3 – Lækjargata (outside Hard Rock Café)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.4 – Miðbakki
Bus pick up/drop off nr.5 – Harpa Music Hall
Bus pick up/drop off nr.6 – Safnahúsið (The Culture House)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.8 – Hallgrímskirkja Church
Bus pick up/drop off nr.9 – Snorrabraut
Bus pick up/drop off nr.10 – Hlemmur on Laugavegur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.12 – Höfðatorg
Bus pick up/drop off nr.13 - Rauðarárstígur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.14 – Skúlagata
Oddsson Hotel - Grensásvegur 16a.
Cabin Hótel – Borgartún 32.
Capital Inn – Suðurhlíð 35d.
Eyja Guldsmen Hotel – Brautarholt 10.
Grand Hótel Reykjavík – Sigtún 38.
Grayline – Main bus terminal - Klettagarðar 4.
Hilton Reykjavík Nordica – Suðurlandsbraut 2.
Hótel Ísland – Ármúla 9.
Hotel Ørkin – Brautarholti 29.
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura – við Hlíðarfót, Nauthólsvegur 52.
Kex Hostel – Skúlagata 28.
Klettur Hótel – Mjölnisholt 12-14.
N1 Gas Station – Ártúnshöfði
Radisson Blu Hótel Saga – við Hagatorg.
Reykjavík City Hostel – Sundlaugavegur 34.
Reykjavík Lights Hotel – Suðurlandsbraut 12.
Skarfabakki – Cruise Ship, Reykjavik Harbor, 105 Reykjavik
If you were not able to find your hotel on this list, it means we do not serve those pick-up locations due to traffic restrictions.
- Skarfabakki Harbour, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Please note that if you are a solo traveler you will be paired in a twin room with another participant of the same gender
- If you are a solo traveler and wish to have your own room then you can opt for a single room upgrade directly with the operator at an extra charge
- The operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary due to weather and/or other conditions outside its control.
- Pick up is offered from authorized pick up points in Reykjavik. Contact the operator for further details.
- What to bring: Warm outdoor clothing, waterproof clothing, headgear, gloves and hiking boots.
- Waterproof clothing and hiking boots can also be rented from the operator for a small fee if you let them know in an advance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 6-Day Small-Group Adventure Tour Around Iceland from Reykjavik.