- Travel deep into the Icelandic wilderness on this adventurous 3-day tour
- Visit the Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon, the Kerid volcanic crater, and more
- Accommodation, breakfasts, entry fees, and safety equipment included
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Reykjavik hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that Nicetravel offers free pickup and drop off from hotels within Reykjavik. As buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik centre, your pick up may be from the nearest bus stop. After receiving your pickup information, we will notify you of your exact pick up location.
If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour at Nicetravel office in Fiskislóð 45M, 101 Reykjavik. Please notify Nicetravel directly if you intend to use this option and be there before 08:20.
Pickup takes place between 08:30 - 09:00, so please be ready from 8:30 at your pickup location and look out for a bus with red NICE Travel logos.
- Reykjavik Skarfabakki cruise port
- Reykjavik Midbakki cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Warm, wind & waterproof clothes
- Good hiking shoes are necessary for the Glacier Hike. If you do not have appropriate footwear then we offer these for rent.
- Meals other than breakfast are not included but we do make lunch and dinner stops where guests can buy meals.
- The maximum number of passengers are 19 which gives a more personal and enjoyable atmosphere while travelling
- Please check with your hotel if they can store your luggage during the tour
- Otherwise you can use luggage lockers that are located in the center Reykjavík.
- Here is a link to their website where you can find all details. http://www.luggagelockers.is/
- We can also offer you to store your luggage for free at NiceTravel office, located in Fiskislóð 45, Space M.
- It can happen that the glacier hike is cancelled because of weather and/or safety reasons. Then we will find other activities when possible or make a partial refund.
- This tour typically returns to Reykjavik on Day 3 around 09:15pm (21:15)
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicetravel ehf
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3 Day Tour Jokulsarlon - Golden Circle - South Coast - Glacier Hike - Boat Tour.