3-Day Tour: Golden Circle, Blue Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon, and Waterfalls
- Explore Iceland's Golden Circle and south coast on an leisurely 3-day tour
- Take in glaciers, lava fields, volcanoes, waterfalls and more
- Learn about the history, culture, and geology of Iceland
- Accommodation, breakfast, and all transportation included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that Nicetravel offers free pickup and drop off from hotels within Reykjavik. As buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik centre, your pick up may be from the nearest bus stop. After receiving your pickup information, we will notify you of your exact pick up location.
If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour at Nicetravel office in Fiskislóð 45M, 101 Reykjavik. Please notify Nicetravel directly if you intend to use this option and be there before 08:20.
Pickup takes place between 08:30 - 09:00, so please be ready from 8:30 at your pickup location and look out for a bus with red NICE Travel logos.
- Reykjavik Skarfabakki cruise port
- Reykjavik Midbakki cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring warm, wind & waterproof clothes and a camera
- Good hiking shoes are necessary for the Ice Cave. If you do not have appropriate footwear, rentals are available
- Only small carry on luggage such as backpacks are possible. Please check with your hotel if they can store your luggage during the tour. Otherwise you can use luggage lockers that are located in the center of Reykjavík.
- Ice Caving tour may be cancelled due to weather and/or safety reasons. If cancelled, other activities may be offered as alternative and you will receive a refund of the price difference.
- The order of activities and sightseeing on the itinerary is subject to change.
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Reykjavik City has issued a regulation preventing buses from driving in certain areas in the City center. This means that all tour companies are only allowed to stop at certain designated bus stop locations in the centre of Reykjavík to pick up the guests from hotels or other accommodations in this restricted area. Customer will be contacted directly after booking if they list an address/hotel within the restricted area and direct them to the nearest bus stop.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicetravel ehf
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Tour: Golden Circle, Blue Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon, and Waterfalls.
- "The guesthouse has a very homey and lovely countryside feeling with super clean rooms, comfortable beds, great breakfast and unlimited tea and coffee." See review