- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Spending three days on tour allows time to fully experience the places you visit
- Includes accommodation and breakfast: No need to book separately
- All transportation included: Make use of the onboard Wi-Fi to share photos
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Selected Reykjavik pick up points. Conveniently located hotels in the downtown Reykjavik area and all authorized pick up bus stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a combination tour which means that you will participate in three different tours. This also means that you, together with other participants on this tour, will have three guides that specialize in different areas for each tour, an experienced Golden Circle guide, expert Northern Lights guide and knowledgeable South Coast driver guide. Your group will also get your very own certified Glacier Guide for the ice cave part of the tour.
- Warm outdoor layers (wool, fleece or synthetic are best, not cotton), a waterproof jacket and pants, head wear and gloves. Good hiking shoes are essential.
- Waterproof clothing and hiking shoes can be rented from the operator for a small fee. Make sure to contact them prior to your tour departure if you wish to rent gear.
- Please note that the northern lights are a natural wonder and can therefore not be guaranteed.
- We use a couple of different ice caves for this tour. Ice caves are ever-changing and unpredictable natural phenomena. We usually visit the Crystal Cave at Breiðmerkurjökull during this tour but when the Crystal Cave is inaccessible we will most likely visit Katla Ice Cave. Which ice cave is chosen will however always depend upon the conditions and safety considerations on the day, sometimes a different ice cave will be visited. If conditions do not allow us to visit an ice cave a glacier hike will be offered as an alternative.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Golden Circle, South Coast, Ice Cave & Blue Lagoon from Reykjavik.