3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Save money and fully immerse yourself into the region on this 3-day guided tour that takes in all the highlights of Iceland's Golden Circle route in a single trip. This un-rushed tour takes you to such attractions as Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss, Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls, the spouting Geysir, Reynisfjara black-sand beach, and Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon where you go on an ice cave and glacier hiking adventure
- Three-day tour: Take your time and fully explore the region
- Includes two nights' accommodation and breakfast: No need to arrange your own
- Get in-depth insight into each place you visit from your guide
- Travel in a comfortable minibus equipped with free Wi-Fi
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off in Reykjavik
Guided tour in a minibus
A visit to Seljalandsfoss & Skógafoss waterfalls.
A visit to Fjadrargljufur Canyon
Accommodation for 2 nights
Breakfast at the hotels
Ice cave experience
Free wi-fi on board
Food & drinks (except breakfast at the hotels)
Please note that if you are a solo traveler and do not choose the single supplement you will be paired in a twin room with another participant of the same gender
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that we only serve the pick-up locations specified in our pick-up list below. Due to traffic restrictions, we are not allowed to pick up from hotels in the city center nor from private Air BnBs. If your pick-up location is not on our pick-up list then we kindly ask you to find the closest pick-up point to your accommodation from our list:
22 Hill Hótel – Brautarholt 22-24.
Arctic Comfort Hótel – Síðumúli 19.
BSÍ Bus Terminal – Vatnsmýrarvegi 10.
Bus Hostel Reykjavík – Skógarhlíð 10.
Bus pick up/drop off nr.1 – City Hall, Vonarstræti
Bus pick up/drop off nr.2 – Tjörnin (The Pond)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.3 – Lækjargata (outside Hard Rock Café)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.4 – Miðbakki
Bus pick up/drop off nr.5 – Harpa Music Hall
Bus pick up/drop off nr.6 – Safnahúsið (The Culture House)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.8 – Hallgrímskirkja Church
Bus pick up/drop off nr.9 – Snorrabraut
Bus pick up/drop off nr.10 – Hlemmur on Laugavegur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.12 – Höfðatorg
Bus pick up/drop off nr.13 - Rauðarárstígur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.14 – Skúlagata
Oddsson Hotel - Grensásvegur 16a.
Cabin Hótel – Borgartún 32.
Capital Inn – Suðurhlíð 35d.
Eyja Guldsmen Hotel – Brautarholt 10.
Grand Hótel Reykjavík – Sigtún 38.
Grayline – Main bus terminal - Klettagarðar 4.
Hilton Reykjavík Nordica – Suðurlandsbraut 2.
Hótel Ísland – Ármúla 9.
Hotel Ørkin – Brautarholti 29.
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura – við Hlíðarfót, Nauthólsvegur 52.
Kex Hostel – Skúlagata 28.
Klettur Hótel – Mjölnisholt 12-14.
N1 Gas Station – Ártúnshöfði
Radisson Blu Hótel Saga – við Hagatorg.
Reykjavík City Hostel – Sundlaugavegur 34.
Reykjavík Lights Hotel – Suðurlandsbraut 12.
Skarfabakki – Cruise Ship, Reykjavik Harbor, 105 Reykjavik
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: Warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, head wear, and gloves. Good hiking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the itinerary might change due to weather conditions. Your guide will have full power to make amendments to the itinerary when necessary.
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- This tour has the flexibility to make the most of the seasonal changes such as changes in weather and conditions. During the summer Iceland is characterized by energizing bright nights and midnight sun. Between August and May, if the forecast is suitable, you might even be able to spot the magical show put on by the Northern Lights. It is important to note that a guided Northern Lights hunt is however not included in the tour. Other wonderful and interesting possibilities can also come up during your south coast tour with us as Iceland is full of surprises.
- We use a couple of different ice caves for our 3 Day Golden Circle & South Coast tour. Ice caves are ever-changing and unpredictable natural phenomena. We usually visit the Crystal Cave at Breiðmerkurjökull during this tour but when the Crystal Cave is inaccessible we will most likely visit Katla Ice Cave. Which ice cave is chosen will however always depend upon the conditions and safety considerations on the day, sometimes a different ice cave will be visited. If conditions do not allow us to visit an ice cave a glacier hike will be offered as an alternative.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Reykjavik, Golden Circle, Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon & Fjadrargljufur Canyon ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Reykjavik, Golden Circle, Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon & Fjadrargljufur Canyon ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Reykjavik, Golden Circle, Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon & Fjadrargljufur Canyon ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Reykjavik, Golden Circle, Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon & Fjadrargljufur Canyon
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikMulti-day Tours - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandCategory
Faxaflói BaySecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Viking WorldThrihnukagigur VolcanoHafnarfjordurFimmvörðuháls VolcanoLandmannalaugarReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverWhales of IcelandHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)SkógafossReykjanes PeninsulaThingvellir National ParkVidey IslandSun Voyager (Solfar)Imagine Peace TowerBessastadirSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalHofdi HouseÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)