Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Iceland’s wild south coast on an adventurous overnight tour
- Avoid the hassle of organizing accommodation and safety equipment separately
- Visit top attractions including Skógafoss waterfall and Jökulsárlón lagoon
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Reykjavik accommodation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring:
- Warm, wind & waterproof clothes
- Good hiking shoes are necessary for the Glacier Hike. If you do not have appropriate footwear then we offer these for rent.
- Good to know:
- This tour typically returns to Reykjavik on Day 2 around 09:30pm
- Only small carry on luggage such as backpacks are possible.
- Please check with your hotel if they can store your luggage during the tour
- if you are staying again at the same hotel after the tour.
- Otherwise you can use luggage lockers that are located in the center Reykjavík.
- Here is a link to their website where you can find all details. http://www.luggagelockers.is/
- We can also offer you to store your luggage for free at NiceTravel office, located in Fiskislóð 45, Space M.
- To avoid any delays on departure luggage must be in storage before pick up time.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicetravel ehf
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.