- Hassle-free roundtrip transportation from your Reykjavik hotel and between sites
- 2-day tour allows you to see the region's best attractions without rushing
- Accommodation and breakfast is included; no need to book separately
- Make use of the free onboard Wi-Fi to upload and share photos
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that Nicetravel offers free pickup and drop off from hotels within Reykjavik. As buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik centre, your pick up may be from the nearest bus stop. After receiving your pickup information, we will notify you of your exact pick up location.
If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour at Nicetravel office in Fiskislóð 45M, 101 Reykjavik. Please notify Nicetravel directly if you intend to use this option and be there before 08:20.
Pickup takes place between 08:30 - 09:00, so please be ready from 8:30 at your pickup location and look out for a bus with red NICE Travel logos.
- Reykjavik Skarfabakki cruise port
- Reykjavik Midbakki cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only small carry on luggage such as backpacks are possible.
- Please check with your hotel if they can store your luggage during the tour if you are staying again at the same hotel after the tour. Otherwise you can use luggage lockers that are located in the center Reykjavík.
- We can also offer you to store your luggage for free at NiceTravel office, located in Fiskislóð 45, Space M.
- To avoid any delays on departure luggage must be in storage before pick up time.
- It can happen that the ice caving tour is cancelled because of weather and/or safety reasons. Then we will find other activities when possible, and refund the price difference. We reserve the right to change the order of the activities and sightseeing of the itinerary.
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Recommended to wear warm and waterproof clothes and good hiking shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicetravel ehf
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Tour: Blue Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon, Black Beach, and Waterfalls.
- "I highly recommend this tour with the guys from Nicetravel." See review