2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore Iceland’s spectacular south coast on a 2-day tour with overnight accommodation that takes in the beaches, mountains, and wildlife of the Skaftafell Nature Reserve. You’ll hike on a glacier, check out a plane wreck on a striking black sand beach, and visit the Jökulsárlón Lagoon, where icebergs and seals bob in clear glacier water. Along the way, you’ll travel with a small group of like-minded travelers and a guide for an intimate and personalized tour.
- Use a Reykjavik hotel transport service to start and end the trip with ease
- Cruise among the icebergs of Jökulsárlón Lagoon during an optional boat ride
- Get to know other adventurous travelers as you travel around in a small group
- Rent a pair of hiking boots for the glacier hike, if you don’t have your own
Saved to wishlist!
All safety gear for the Glacier hike
Professional English Speaking Guide
Hotel pickup & Drop off
Food and drinks
Hiking boots (available for rent)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 8:00 and might take 30 minutes. Please be ready at your selected location. Read
carefully if you will be picked up at your hotel or at the nearest designated area (Bus Stop). For
walking distance to bus stops, please check busstop.is.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The limit is 24″ suitcase per person, and no multiple luggage allowed. If there is limited space in the car you might need to leave part of your luggage in our luggage storage, free of charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Troll Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day South Coast waterfalls, Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon and Glacier Hike ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day South Coast waterfalls, Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon and Glacier Hike ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 50287P12
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Day South Coast waterfalls, Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon and Glacier Hike
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikOvernight Tours - VikMulti-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellOvernight Tours - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandOvernight Tours - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Aurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)SkógafossSkogar MuseumNational Museum of IcelandLangjökullHafnarfjordurSkaftafell National ParkReykjanes PeninsulaSeljalandsfossHveragerdiLaugardalurReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsWhales of IcelandSun Voyager (Solfar)BessastadirImagine Peace TowerThe Pearl (Perlan)Eyjafjallajökull VolcanoÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Hallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)