2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get out of Reykjavik for an exciting 2-day excursion to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon, one of Iceland’s top attractions due to its stunning beauty. Explore the south coast of Iceland with a professional guide. Hike among waterfalls, walk on black sand beaches, experience the mysterious blue caves, learn to cross Iceland’s largest glacier, and even get a chance to hunt the elusive Northern Lights. This adventure will not soon be forgotten.
- Visit Jokulsarlon, Iceland’s crown jewel
- Marvel at the enormous basalt stacks of Reynisfjara black sand beach
- Get an excellent opportunity to view the awe-inspiring Northern Lights
- 1 night accommodation, including breakfast
- Round trip transportation from Reykjavik in a comfortable minibus
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Ice Cave Tour incl. Safety Equipment
Glacier Hike incl. Safety Equipment
Lunch, dinner, hiking boots (available when booking)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 8:00 and might take 30 minutes. Please be ready at your selected location. Read
carefully if you will be picked up at your hotel or at the nearest designated area (Bus Stop). For
walking distance to bus stops, please check busstop.is.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Order or availability of attractions may change due to road or weather conditions.
- The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and cannot be guaranteed by the operator. The hotels are in prime locations to maximize chances of seeing them.
- The limit is 24″ suitcase per person, and no multiple luggage allowed. If there is limited space in the car you might need to leave part of your luggage in our luggage storage, free of charge.
- Please contact us regarding pick up. There are some hotels where buses are not allowed to drive. You can find information about designated pick up locations at busstop.is or ask the front desk of your hotel. Pick up from Keflavík airport or outside of the greater capital area is not available.
- We recommend you bring hiking boots with slip-resistant soles if you are visiting in the winter. Hiking boots are available at the time of booking.
- Ice caves are a dynamic natural phenomena only accessible during wintertime when temperatures drop. Each year new unique caves are formed in different areas of the glacier. We visit a naturally formed ice cave during this tour. The photos are from this winter season, but the cave and other formations we visit might have changed due to the nature of formations.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Troll Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day Ice Cave & South Coast: Glacier hike, Jokulsarlon lagoon & Northern Lights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day Ice Cave & South Coast: Glacier hike, Jokulsarlon lagoon & Northern Lights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Lastly, shout out for the glacier hike portion, done by Troll Expeditions." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Day Ice Cave & South Coast: Glacier hike, Jokulsarlon lagoon & Northern Lights
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikOvernight Tours - VikMulti-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellOvernight Tours - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandOvernight Tours - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Harpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre) Tours & TicketsSkarfabakki Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsSnaefellsjokull National Park Tours & TicketsÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn) Tours & TicketsReykjanes Peninsula Tours & TicketsSkógafoss Tours & TicketsHofdi House Tours & TicketsFaxaflói Bay Tours & TicketsViking World Tours & TicketsSilfra Fissure Tours & TicketsThe Pearl (Perlan) Tours & TicketsHveragerdi Tours & TicketsSaga Museum Tours & TicketsEyjafjallajökull Volcano Tours & TicketsSkaftafell National Park Tours & TicketsHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja) Tours & TicketsThrihnukagigur Volcano Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Iceland Tours & TicketsFimmvörðuháls Volcano Tours & TicketsAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center) Tours & Tickets