- Visit Jokulsarlon, Iceland’s crown jewel
- Marvel at the enormous basalt stacks of Reynisfjara black sand beach
- Get an excellent opportunity to view the awe-inspiring Northern Lights
- 1 night accommodation, including breakfast
- Round trip transportation from Reykjavik in a comfortable minibus
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 8:00 and might take 30 minutes. Please be ready at your selected location. Read
carefully if you will be picked up at your hotel or at the nearest designated area (Bus Stop). For
walking distance to bus stops, please check busstop.is.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Order or availability of attractions may change due to road or weather conditions.
- The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and cannot be guaranteed by the operator. The hotels are in prime locations to maximize chances of seeing them.
- The limit is 24″ suitcase per person, and no multiple luggage allowed. If there is limited space in the car you might need to leave part of your luggage in our luggage storage, free of charge.
- Please contact us regarding pick up. There are some hotels where buses are not allowed to drive. You can find information about designated pick up locations at busstop.is or ask the front desk of your hotel. Pick up from Keflavík airport or outside of the greater capital area is not available.
- We recommend you bring hiking boots with slip-resistant soles if you are visiting in the winter. Hiking boots are available at the time of booking.
- Ice caves are a dynamic natural phenomena only accessible during wintertime when temperatures drop. Each year new unique caves are formed in different areas of the glacier. We visit a naturally formed ice cave during this tour. The photos are from this winter season, but the cave and other formations we visit might have changed due to the nature of formations.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Troll Expeditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2 Day Ice Cave & South Coast: Glacier hike, Jokulsarlon lagoon & Northern Lights.
- "Lastly, shout out for the glacier hike portion, done by Troll Expeditions." See review