Explore our promoted experiences
- One-way transfer from the Keflavik Airport to your Reykjavik city hotel
- Private vehicle with driver
- Same price for one to three people in a private car
- Same price for four to six people in a private minivan
- Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Departure & Return
|Monday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 AM|
|Saturday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 AM|
|Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Drop-off is offered at all addresses in the Greater Reykjavik area.
What To Expect
Be shown to your comfortable private car or minivan, depending on the size of your group, hop inside, and then enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters, getting lost, or the stop-starts of dropping other passengers off along the way.
Travel in a spacious private, air-conditioned car for up to three passengers, or a private, air-conditioned minivan for up to eight passengers. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Price is per person, based on eight passengers per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Please note, infants must be transported in a suitable child restraint which can be organized and paid direct to the operator.
- Lowest price shown is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms