7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
This is a great way to see the best of the Golden Circle in a day. First, beat long taxi lines at arrivals, with a private transfer directly from the airport. Then, sit back, relax and enjoy a comprehensive itinerary around some of Iceland’s most impressive outdoor sights. See highlights such as Kerid Crater, Gulfoss Waterfall, and Thingvellir National Park, then get a transfer directly to your hotel so you can check-in after the tour.
- Start your Iceland trip in style with a Golden Circle sightseeing tour
- No need to share the tour—this is a completely private experience
- Enjoy a stress-free day with private transfers included
- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Thingvellir National Park
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
One way airport transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your driver guide will be waiting for you in the arrival hall as you come through custom at the Airport holding a sign with your name on it.
- Keflavík Airport, 235 KEFLAVÍKURFLUGVÖLLUR, 235 Keflavík, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BTH Travel - Private Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Golden Circle Tour with Airport Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Golden Circle Tour with Airport Transfer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Private Golden Circle Tour with Airport Transfer
7 to 8 hours
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportReykjanesCategory