Departure & Return
Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall, holding a nameplate with the name provided during the booking process. The flight will be monitored in case of any delays and the driver will be waiting for 60 minutes after landing.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each passenger is allowed one piece of luggage with a maximum weight of 20kg and maximum size of 158cm. Please note that additional charges may apply for each additional item.
- Please be advised, that your driver will be waiting for you at the airport for 1 hour from actual arrival time of your flight. Flight arrival times are always monitored, so in the event of a delay, your driver will still be waiting for you.
- Please inform us if child seat/booster is needed at the time of the booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY QuickTransfer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Arrival Transfer from Reykjavik KEF Airport to Blue Lagoon.